So, you’ve heard about all the great benefits of protein powder and decided to finally try it out? But unfortunately, your stomach wasn’t quite happy about it and you’ve experienced some of the side effects such as abdominal pain, digestive discomfort, nausea, bloating, and more.
In case you didn’t know, these symptoms are associated with food intolerances or food allergies, and you should most definitely NOT ignore them. With our help, you can find the perfect lactose-free protein powder and live a healthy lifestyle without experiencing any stomach discomfort.
Let’s dig into the meaty bit – we’ve listed Top 5 best protein powder for lactose intolerant to help you get the most out of your training and diet. Let’s take a look at what these products have to offer!
1. ImmunPlex Undenatured Whey Protein
ImmunPlex undentured whey protein features a high-level of the essential amino acids and other immunity-boosting nutrients. This means that this protein powder is a great choice if you feel extremely tired after working out. After using this product, you’ll not only feel energized, but your immune system will also improve.
Sourced from cows qualified as BSE-free, this whey protein doesn’t contain GMO ingredients and doesn’t use any animal derivatives. Therefore, it’s completely safe for you and your stomach. Since the item contains lecithin, the protein powder easily dissolves in water, meaning you won’t have to use a blender.
Finally, the natural vanilla flavoring makes the whole thing go down easy.
- Dissolves well
- Will help you feel energized
- Will boost your immune health
- 30 servings per container
- Not everyone likes vanilla
All in all, ImmunPlex is ideal for those who have a sensitive stomach, need more energy, and want a good value for the price.
- FAT-FREE UNDENATURED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE - Contains many proteins, peptides, and other key nutrients including alpha lactalbumin serum, lactoferrin, and beta lactoglobulin. Promotes enhanced immune function and energy. Comforts muscles and joints.
- SAFE FOR LACTOSE INTOLERANT INDIVIDUALS - Our unique Cross Flow Microfiltration process carefully isolates undenatured whey, while leaving out fat, damaged proteins and lactose.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - ImmunPlexTM utilizes an exclusive low-heat pasteurization process to guarantee a purified and quality undenatured whey protein. This is important because any heat or change in pH can denature and alter the proteins, making them less effective.
- SCOOP, STIR & DRINK - ImmunPlexTM contains lecithin, a useful compound that makes our whey protein mix easily with any liquid. This formula allows you to simply scoop, stir and drink, and unlike other undenatured whey proteins, no blenders are needed. Natural vanilla flavoring is added to provide a palate-pleasing nutritional drink that goes down easy.
- CERTIFIED SAFE. NON-GMO - Does not contain any genetically modified ingredients (GMOs) or DNA/RNA derived from genetically modified organisms. The raw material is sourced from American cows that are certified BSE-free and does not utilize any animal derivatives.
2. EAS Soy Protein Powder
Since soy contains the right ratio of the essential amino acids, this protein powder will greatly support muscle growth. We’re looking at an easy-to-mix protein powder which doesn’t contain cholesterol and saturated fat This means it may help reduce LDL cholesterol as well as the risk of heart disease.
Containjng 20g soy protein and 2g fat, you’ll have a filling meal that will boost your metabolism and will give your muscles what they need in order to develop properly. You’ll definitely love the chocolate flavor of this product, especially in your smoothies. However, a slight concern is that the protein powder can be a bit too sweet for some folks.
- Supports grow of muscles
- Easy to mix
- No saturated fat
- Too sweet
This product is a great choice for anyone who is lactose intolerant, and who wants to get that beach body you see on the magazine cover.
- 20 grams of high-quality protein in each scoop
- A great option for those who are lactose intolerant
- May help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Low in fat, zero cholesterol
- 1 - 1.4 pound container
3. Gnarly All Natural Pea Protein
In case you didn’t know, pea protein will do wonders for your body. It helps protect your kidneys, build lean muscle, and lose weight. It also regulates blood sugar and helps to protect your heart.
Thanks to a mixture of pea protein, chia and cranberry protein, this product provides all the necessary amino acids your body needs and are perfect for vegetarians and vegans.
The protein powder is also gluten-free making it easy on the stomach. This makes it a great choice for people with food allergies as well as for those who are lactose intolerant.
The macro nutrients are as follows: 20g plant protein, 7g dietary fiber, 50% DV 12 vitamin and minerals, 7g fat.
- Without artificial colors, sweeteners, and flavors
- Easy on stomach
- Ideal for people with food allergies
- Ideal for vegans and vegetarians
- Builds lean muscle
- Helps with weightloss
- Won’t dissolve easily
Overall, this product is an excellent choice for anyone who is looking to add a healthy and filling meal to their diet.
- Health and Beauty
Recommended: How Many Protein Shakes Should You Drink in One Day
4. Legion Whey Isolate Protein Powder
At #4, the Whey Isolate Protein Powder is a great whey protein that is perfect looking for a standard flavor without the worry about future stomach pains. Without the addition of a flavor profile, this powder does wonders in a blender mixed with a banana, strawberries, and your favorite juice.. The macro nutrients are as follows per serving: 22g protein, 3g carbs, .5 fat. Just to clarify, this powder is lactose-free which additional leucine which will help your muscles grow faster.
However, the downside of this product is its natural, plain taste.
- Reduces appetite and prevents cravings
- Helps with losing weight
- Your muscles will grow faster
- Keeps you full for an extended period of time
- Great for blending into smoothies
- Bland taste with just water
This product is ideal for those who want to suppress appetite and lose weight, as well as for those who want to be strong and energized. It’s also great for someone that has a morning ritual of adding protein powder into a blender and don’t want the flavor profile to influence the taste of the smoothie.
- ALL NATURAL WHEY ISOLATE: Make protein shakes that are sugar free and sweetened with stevia
- 100% WHEY ISOLATE PROTEIN: Lean, lactose free, grass-fed whey isolate powder. Great for weight loss
- BEST PROTEIN FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Get lean faster with this low-carb & low-fat protein with no sugar
- BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER: Like chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry? Then you're going to love Whey+
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We hope you love Whey+, but if you don't, you get your money back
5. Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
If you want to reduce sugar intake, this is just the thing you need. With zero carbs and 50g protein, the protein powder will give you a high-level of energy so that you can work out like never before. Better yet, you won’t gain any unnecessary weight.
Since the protein powder is full of vitamins, nutrients, and minerals – you’ll have a healthy meal that will keep you energized and will enhance your immune system. Also, the product contains glutamine, which helps your muscles grow fast and healthy.
However, your meal won’t be very tasty, since it is sugar-free.
- Improves immune system
- Sugar free
- Will keep you energized
- You won’t get additional weight
- Not very tasty
All in all, this product is perfect if you want to stay fit and add a healthy, sugar-free meal to your diet.
- 25g Protein from 100% Whey Protein Isolate (per 1 scoop serving)
- Zero/Low Carb Options
- Added Vitamin & Mineral Blend
- Gluten & Lactose Free
- Loyal consumers might notice changes to Isopure product labels and differences in the way tubs are sealed. As we transition production to a state-of-the-art facility, rest assured that we will continue to provide you with the highest levels of product quality and safety. If you have any questions about authenticity, please contact the Isopure Company Consumer Affairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So there you have it, folks! We hope that this article will help you decide which protein powder would be the best one for you. All the listed products come from trusted brands, so whichever one you opt for, your stomach will definitely be happy.